Who are We
What Personal Information Do We Process
Why Do We Process Your Personal Information
We collect your PII when you submit a form or enter information on our site. We may use your information to schedule an appointment or follow up on an appointment.
We use the information we collect to identify you; to establish, maintain and service your account; to communicate with you; to facilitate payments; and to operate, maintain and improve our business and the products and services we provide to our customers.
We restrict access to your non-public PII to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you, and to service providers who are involved in providing products and services to our customers. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your PII. These safeguards include limiting access to data and periodically testing our security technology.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information
It is our policy not to disclose your PII to third parties except (i) as required by law; (ii) as requested by you; or (iii) as follows: in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, to comply with inquiries from government agencies or other regulators, for other legal purposes, to brokers to help you get pricing and terms, to our partners we work within order to service your account or that perform services on our behalf, and from other sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or longer if required to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations. After the expiration of the retention period, your personal information will be deleted. If We are unable to completely delete the personal information from our systems, We will ensure that there are appropriate measures in place to secure the information and protect it from further use.
What Are Your Rights and How Can You Exercise Them
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal and sensitive information unless responding to the request is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information and sensitive information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal and sensitive information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, using, and/or disclosing that information.
- The categories of third parties, contractors, and service providers with whom we share, sell, or disclose that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list of those disclosures, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Whether your information is sold or shared.
- The retention period or criteria used for retention.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, but this right does not apply where We need to retain the personal information in order to provide goods or services to you, detect or resolve security issues or functionality-related issues, comply with the law, and carry out internal business requirement.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, you may do so directly through our Data Subject Access Request Portal. You may also make a verifiable request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable request must:
- Provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.